|
To : Ahmad
Time has passed by. Now, it’s time to gather
around at the reunion party.
Sunday, August 5,2012
10 a.m – 1 p.m
The Garuda Hall. Hotel Parahiangan
Bandung
Don’t miss it
Marshall
|
This text is for questions 1-5
1.
What is the invitation about?
a. A
reunion party c.
a frewell party
b. A
social gathering d.
an annual celebration
2.
How long will the event last?
a. One
hour c.
two hours
b. Three
hours d.
four hours
3.
Who sent the invitation?
a. Ahmad c.
Bandung
b. Marshall d.
Reunion party
4.
Where will it be held
a. The
Garuda Hall. Hotel parahiangan c.
Sunday
b. 10
a.m – 1 p.m d. august, 5, 2012
5.
When will the party be held
a. Sunday,
august, 5, 2012 at 10 p.m – 1 a.m
b. Sunday,
august, 5, 2012 at 10 a.m – 1 p.m
c. The
Garuda Hall. Hotel parahiangan
d. The
Garuda Hall. Hotel parahiangan, Bandung
This text is for questions 6-9
One morning I met my
father outside the school gate.
Prior to this, I received my teacher’s permission to be temporarily excused
from class. I would collect some items from my father.
My
father handed me my examination result slip which he had signed. Also he handed
a consent from for the Tract and Field Training Camp which I would take part in. my father scolded me for
being irresponsible. I had forgetten to bring these to school. I just keep
silent and told him that I had ti return to my class.
My
father then quickly left for work. I rushed back to my class. However, I didn’t
place my wallet in my pocket carefully. It dropped on the ground. The wallet
contained some money which my father had given me. It was the free for the Track and Field Training
Camp!
I
could not imagine how my father would scold me again for being careless.
6.
Where did the writer meet his/her father?
a. In
the classroom c.
outside the school gate
b. Outside
the classroom d.
at the bus stop
7.
Why did the writer’s father scold the writer
a. He/she
woke up late c.
he/she didn’t do his/her homework
b. He/
she skipped school d.
he/she forgot to bring some items to
shool.
8.
Which statement is not true according to the text?
a. The
writer met his/her father before the class began
b. The
writer’s father met the writer before hewent to work
c. The
writer lost his/her money on his/ her way back to class
d. The
writer would take part in the Track and Field Camp.
9.
“ I just kept silent….. (paraghrap 2)
What is the antonym of the word
‘silent’?
a. Queit c.
lazy
b. Noisy
d.
study
|
Dear
Ferika,
Hi,
friend,, here I invite you to my 14th birthday party.
Date :
Saturday, april 30, 2012
Time
: 7 p.m.
Place : my house
Perum Griya pesona Asri 15
Please come! Without you thr party will be
different
Cheers
Julian
|
This text is
for questions 10
10
Julian hopes that Ferika………….
a. Will
bring a present
b. Will
wear a new dress
c. Will
attend the party
d. Will
sing and dance
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar